When your boiler is working properly it is one of the safest and most efficient plumbing appliances to use to heat your home and provide you with access to hot water whenever you need it. That’s why Minnesota Plumbing and Heating offers reliable boiler installation and repair services to all of our customers in Bloomington, MN, so you can rest easy knowing that your home will be warm, and your water will be hot, no matter what.
Discover what other people in your community have to say about our service by visiting our reviews page before you call.
Common Indicators of Boiler Issues
When your system is experiencing issues it’s usually pretty easy to tell, so keep your eyes and ears open for any of these signs that there is an issue with your boiler:
- Kettling. “Kettling” is the sound your boiler makes when - you guessed it - it sounds like a kettle boiling.
- Cold radiators. If your rads are cold, then there’s no hot water flowing to them.
- Your unit turns on and off. A boiler which has trouble staying on may not work consistently for much longer.
- Odd sounds. Hissing or gurgling are also warning signs that there is a problem.
- No hot water. This is one of the most common signs that your device isn’t working as it should.
When Should You Replace Your Boiler?
A new, regularly maintained boiler should last up to 50 years, which means your investment will work for years to come.
Below are a few reasons to consider boiler replacement:
- Ensure a supply of combustion air. Older units may have issues receiving fresh combustion air, which can pose health risks.
- Lowered energy costs. Newer units work more efficiently, reducing your energy usage and associated costs.
- Save on multiple repairs. Monthly repairs add up fast, and installing a new boiler is a cost-effective way to manage your expenses long-term.
Visit our coupons page before you call to start saving.
The Perks of Working with Minnesota Plumbing and Heating
When you choose Minnesota Plumbing and Heating for boiler repair and installation, you can count on quality and integrity. We work hard to make sure you get exactly what you need out of every service. Our highly trained technicians work with you to find personalized solutions for your situation.
Minnesota Plumbing and Heating has been serving Bloomington for over 100 years. That's a lot of experience you won't find anywhere else! Give us a call today to talk with a licensed professional about our flat-rate pricing on all boiler installation and repair services.